Salary: Up to £35k
Our client is a growing lifestyle and fitness retail brand currently looking for a Content Creator to join their creative marketing studio. They encourage creativity, solution based thinking and ownership. They promote a collaborative environment, being open to making mistakes and give their employees autonomy to create their best work. You will be joining a passionate team making a positive impact within the fitness industry.
The Skills You'll Need
- Experience creating and producing digital content
- Experience and interest in filming, photographing and editing sport related content
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro Affect Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop
- A great understanding of DSLR Photography/Filmmaking (Exposure, White Balance, Frame Rates etc…)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a solution focused mindset to challenging tasks.
- Ideal candidates will have commercial experience within a lifestyle / fitness brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicating with key stakeholders to organise and facilitate photo and video shoots.
- Working with and directing athletes to create video content
- Editing video content for all social media platforms
- Using applications such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Calendar and Slack to organise content and to communicate with the team.
- Giving input into new content for campaigns and product launches.
- Travel will be required for shoots when needed
- £35k Annual Salary
- Incredible responsibility in one of the fastest growing clothing companies in the UK.
- Opportunity to work with recognised fitness industry athletes
- Opportunity to learn in a fast-paced environment
- 20 days of holiday plus bank holidays
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.