Senior Designer to join a luxury retail company in London.
You will be working alongside the Art Director developing and implementing the company's customer engagement strategy.
The role will be actively contributing to the creation of high quality creative executions in order to promote the company's products and service catalogue across print and digital.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for graphic design, typography, print production and digital.
You will be self-motivated with ability to multi task.
Main duties and responsibilities-
- Support the Art Director in the delivery of all assigned projects
- Ensure jobs are executed to a high quality standard and company guidelines are maintained
- Deliver final artwork to agreed deadlines and specifications
- Liaise with internal and external clients and stakeholders to meet design requirements
- Managing set deadlines
- Research of current and future design trends
- Adobe Creative Suite Skills
- Creative flair with meticulous attention to details
- Video animation/After effects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of print production workflow and management software
- Experience of designing for Arabic, Russian and Asian (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) languages a distinct advantage
- UI design experience a bonus
- Experience in an international, multi-cultural company a plus but not essential
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.