A Creative Agency based in London are looking for a Video Editor/Producer to join their team.
(Please note the role is 2month contract with a view to perm)
You will be working with global tech giants to small businesses from international brands to social enterprises to help them specialise in understanding attitudes and behaviours, and connecting these to wider cultural trends and societal issues.
If you have experience in a commercial video production environment and a passion for documentary, and keen to work as part of a team committed to social purpose and telling great stories, then this role is for you!
- Editing documentary, promotional and research films in Premiere Pro and After Effects, including grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web
- Working with the Head of Production to tell stories that create change and understanding around nuanced social issues
- Working alongside the Head of Production in developing edit plans
- Sourcing stock/archive footage
- Liaising with the research team
- Creating assets for social media
- Assisting with website updates
- Working with Head of Production in responding to creative briefs
- Assisting the Head of Production, producer or freelance crew in pre production activity
- Researching topics, contributors, filming opportunities
- When they return to production we work with a Sony FS7, so if you have experience with this camera this would be great!
Skills you need to carry out this role
- Video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2D motion graphics creation using Adobe After Effects
- Competence in other Adobe programs, particularly Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in colour grading
- Basic sound mixing
- Tech savvy with good knowledge of encoding and codecs
- Accurate record keeping, asset management
- Professional knowledge of essential online and social media sites such as Instagram and YouTube
- Professional experience of music and footage usage rights
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.